What is the process?
- Reach out to us by phone (780-833-1210) or email email@example.com
- We book a no obligation appointment when you can meet an estimator at your home to take measurements and photos of your current insulation.
- FOIP release form is signed, allowing us to submit the estimate and paperwork for approval on your behalf.
- We submit the estimate for approval.
- We are informed what amount you are eligible for if you move forward with the improvement.
- We contact you by phone to discuss the project timeline, the rebate available and you decide if you want to move forward.
- Date is booked to complete the work, invoice sent upon completion of the job.
- The invoice is paid and the cheque comes in the mail 4-6 weeks later.
And for a limited time...
You could receive DOUBLE THE REBATE, up to $7000 in cash for one lucky winner who books a renovation with The Spray Foam Guys between now and Christmas Day 2017.
We will match the rebate for one lucky customer on Dec 25, 2017
That’s up to $3500 in additional cash back on top of the Home Improvement Rebate of up to $3500!
We do all the work! Even submit the rebate for you!
Q: How do I know how much money I can get back as a rebate?
Once we’ve taken measurements and photos of your current home, and calculated an estimate, we submit those photos along with our estimate for approval, and they will let us know how much money you are eligible to receive if you decide to move forward.
Q: What are the criteria for how much the rebates will be?
To our knowledge the most important criteria is the improvement in your R value and the reduction in the amount of energy required to heat your home.
Q: How much time does it take for the rebate to arrive?
Typically once the project has been completed and we’ve submitted the before and after photos, it takes between 4 and 6 weeks for your cheque to arrive in the mail.
Q: What happens if I have an estimate done and I don't move forward on the renovation?
No problem. We have always offered free on-site estimates. We welcome any opportunity to meet with you and educate you about the benefits of Spray Foam Insulation.
Q: Who is getting the biggest rebates?
It ranges from project to project. We have completed jobs where the total cost was $1500 and the rebate cheque covered $900 of the total cost. We have also estimated jobs where the total estimated cost is $5000 and the rebate cheque would be under $500 (marginal improvement in home efficiency and R-value).
Q: Is there a catch?
The programs are designed to make it so easy to conserve energy, you’d have to wonder who wouldn’t take advantage. There isn’t a downside: you save money on your utility bills, your home or business gets technological upgrades to make it more comfortable and efficient, and our province consumes less energy. We all win.
For more info, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 780-833-1210
For additional info, please follow this link. https://www.efficiencyalberta.ca/about/